Turkish ECAA (Ankara Agreement) Visa
Turkish Businessperson Applications
European Community Association Agreement (ECAA), mostly known as Ankara Agreement, is a visa category for Turkish nationals who are older than the age of 18.
Amongst the requirements determined by Home Office which you will need to meet:
- Genuine intention to set up a business.
- Sufficient capital (funds and assets) along with the explanation regarding the source of the money.
- Being able to pay your share of the costs of running the business and to support you and your family without having another job or relying on public funds.
- Relevant experience or background related to their proposed UK business.
Applicants can bring their partner including spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner and/or children under the age of 21 if they are applying as dependents.
Turkish Businessperson Visa is valid for between 12 months and It can be extended for another 3 years. The earliest you can apply for a visa is 3 months before you travel. You should get a decision on your visa within 12 weeks when you apply outside the UK.
Turkish Employed Applications
As part of Ankara Agreement, Turkish citizens can extend their stay in the UK if they:
- Have a valid visa with a right to work in the UK.
- Have previously been employed legally in the UK for at least one year.
Family members of applicants must be able to show that they are genuine family members to be given consent to join, or remain with, the applicant. Decision for Turkish Employed Visa will be made within 6 months.
Dependents of Turkish Businessperson and Dependents of Turkish employed
The family members of Turkish Businessperson can come to the UK, if they are
- Your partner including husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same-sex partner.
- Your child under 21.
Your grant leave will be in line with the expiry date of the Turkish ECAA Businessperson's visa.
"Turkish ECAA (Ankara Agreement) Visa" page has been read 9323 times.